HOME BUYERS, DON'T BE MISLED BY FAKE NEWS! GET THE TRUTH ABOUT HOME BUYING
When buying a new home, being properly and accurately informed is a necessary first step to success. When buying a home, whether you are buying your first home or your 10th, the first step in your home buying journey should be to contact an expert Buyer Agent. They can help you understand the market, put you in contact with several qualified mortgage lenders for you to select from and guide you through the entire home buying process. A skilled Buyer Representative will also have extensive knowledge of not only the local real estate market but also negotiating techniques and strategies to enable you to secure the property for the best possible price and terms. Remember a Buyer Agent / Broker is required by contract to act in YOUR best interest as your fiduciary, in fact they are the only one during the home buying process that is required to act in your best interest.
Exclusive VIP Home Buyer Benefits
Recap Highlights of Home Buying Fake News & Myths
- Home Buyers don't need 20%, or even 10%, or even 5% down payment — as little as 1% down is enough for many home buyers to own their own home.
- A perfect or even near perfect credit score is NOT required to buy a home of your own.
- Whether you buy or rent, either way you are paying someone's mortgage — the choice is yours.
- Landlords are raising rents, and many are adding additional tack-on fees for many things that used to be included.
- You can negotiate the List Price of a home even in a Seller's Market — Most of our buyer clients are able to save 3 - 7% or more during these current market conditions.
- If you are ready to buy, the first call should be to an experienced buyer agent — Not to a lender or other resource; remember, the buyer agent is On Your Side.
This information about Real Estate Home Buying Fake News is brought to you courtesy of
Dave Martin Realty Group, your Northern Virginia residential real estate experts.
If you're considering selling or buying a house in the Northern Virginia metro area, we'd love an opportunity to earn your business, provide you an outstanding experience, and demonstrate to you that:
"Help From The Best Agent Makes All The Difference."